I’m Thomas Gilpin and have experience in both hospital and elite sport settings. I have a particular interest in acute sport injuries and can help provide you with rehabilitation strategies designed specifically to get you back to full fitness.Get In Touch
BSC HONS, M.C.S.P., H.C.P.C.
Tom graduated with a First Class Honours degree in BSc Physiotherapy and is based at our clinic in Batley.
• BSc First Class Honours in Physiotherapy from the University of Nottingham
• Worked in the NHS for 3 years including elective orthopaedics and MSK outpatients
• 2 years working part time for professional football club Nottingham Forest
• 2 years working part time for professional cricket club Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club
• Watching, playing and anything at all to do with cricket
• Finding the nearest pub
• Travelling and road trips
• Supporting Leeds United - for my sins
• A terrible and highly eclectic taste in music
If you would like further information on how Thomas will be able to help you, do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your issues with Thomas or one of our other qualified Physiotherapists.