I’m Ryan Cross. I am passionate about physiotherapy and the positive impact it can have on improving patient pain and quality of life. Exercise plays a massive part in my life and I will do everything to get you back fit and active, whether that is simply walking to the shops or back to the sport you love.Get In Touch
BSC HONS, M.C.S.P., H.C.P.C., A.A.C.P.
Ryan is an experienced Physiotherapist who is also acupuncture trained. He is based at our clinic in Tickhill, Doncaster.
• Ryan Cross is a chartered physiotherapist who qualified in 2012 at the University of Huddersfield.
• Ex Army Commando working in 3 Commando Brigade for seven years
• AACP Acupuncture qualified
• Level 4 Sports Massage Diploma
• Post Graduate certificate in Advanced Physiotherapist Practice: Manual Therapy (2016-2018)
• Currently undertaking UK Strength and Conditioning Association Accreditation since 2019
• Various experience working in Academy Physiotherapy working for professional football clubs, Brentford, Bright and Hove Albion and Barnsley
• Provided physiotherapy provision for BUCS University events in Athletics, swimming and gymnastics
• Worked in amateur to elite junior gymnastics spending some time with Team GB medical team at EIS Lilleshall
• Varied experience working in private sector including large companies Nuffield Health and Crystal Palace Physiotherapy Group
• Played semi-professional football in North West Counties league, now happily retired
• Runner up to marathon distance with the intention of running an ultra marathon next year
• Regular lifter of weights in the gym, cycling when I have the time and self-confessed terrible golfer but this is a work in progress
• Of most importance is a father to my 2 beautiful young children
If you would like further information on how Ryan will be able to help you, do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your issues with Ryan or one of our other qualified Physiotherapists.