I’m Nick Dodson, and it’s my vision to establish Regeneration Physiotherapy as the leading provider of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy services in the private sector. As COO, I am determined to ensure that our company values are upheld and that we always put the patient’s needs first.Get In Touch
BSC HONS, PG CERT, M.C.S.P., H.C.P.C., B.M.A.S
As COO and Clinical Director of Regen Physio, Nick’s philosophy of Physiotherapy is to have a patient centred approach to treatment which focuses on empowering each individual to take control of their particular issue. Nick’s current passion is to promote Physiotherapy as the ‘go to’ profession for people suffering from physical pain and dysfunction.
• BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
• Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
• Acupuncture qualified
• Over 10 years working in the private sector treating a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders
• 2 years working in professional football at a Premier League football club Hull City AFC
• Mentorship with Ian Horsley, Team GB Clinical Lead, for 5 years
• Personal physio to former World Number 1 Squash player James Willstrop in the 2008 British Open
• Physiotherapy support to a variety of elite level sportsmen & women including: boxing, rugby league, football, swimming, endurance running, triathletes, power lifters & bodybuilders
• Watching and playing (usually badly) a wide variety of sports but mainly football, cricket and tennis
• Weight training - trying my best to prevent the ‘Dad bod’
• Father to two young children who make sure I don’t have time for anymore ‘personal interests’!!
If you would like further information on how Nick will be able to help you, do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your issues with Nick or one of our other qualified Physiotherapists.